Sacred Heart Catholic School does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, national or ethnic origin, in the admission of students, employment of personnel, administration of educational policies, athletics, or other school programs.
- To enter Pre-K, a child must be four years old by September 1.
- To enter Kindergarten, a child must be five years old by September 1.
- To enter First Grade, a child must have successfully completed Kindergarten and be six years old by September 1.
- A birth certificate and baptismal certificate (for Catholic students) must be presented at the time of registration.
- Transfer students must present a transcript of test scores and the most recent report card from the previous school.
- All incoming students must present proof that they have fully complied with Florida immunization laws and have up-to-date medical records.
- In determining the acceptance of new students into the school, preference will be given to brothers and sisters of children attending Sacred Heart Catholic School.
- To be eligible for tuition subsidies, all Catholic parents must be registered, active members of their respective parishes.
- All new students are admitted for a nine-week probationary period.